Searights Herbert Rd 82 Acres Uniontown
One rare property! Just over 82 beautiful acres, a few miles from Uniontown Pennsylvania. Given its close proximity to Historical Route 40 and Toll Road 43, this is the perfect property to build your dream home.
Additional property features include:
- Sewage, Electric, Water, Gas available
- Incredible hilltop views
- Minutes from Dunlap Lake
- Close proximity to Route 40 and Toll Rd. 43.
- Less than 50 miles from Pittsburgh
- Less than 30 miles from Morgantown
- Minutes from Uniontown
- Close to restaurants and shopping
- Great wildlife habitat
- Great deer and turkey sign
- Tillable acreage annual lease with a local farmer
- Perfect location for your new home or cabin
- GPS coordinates: 39.9524, -79.8061
- Mineral Rights reserved by seller
- Shallow gas wells on the property
Here is your chance to own a beautiful property in the heart of Fayette County. Annual taxes are approximately $1,567 +/-. Mineral rights reserved by seller. Call today to schedule your own private showing!
Facts and Features / MOPLS #57469
Address & Coordinates
396 Searights Herbert Rd Uniontown, PA 15401
Latitude: 39.9525, Longitude: -79.8062