204 Acres Greensburg, PA
204 acres for sale in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. Located at the entrance/exit for Toll Rd 66 just outside of Greensburg PA, this property offers location, location, location. If you're looking for a property that is suited for hunting, recreation, development, etc. this property may be for you!
Property features include:
- Good mix of woods, field and power line Right of Way
- Good mix of oak, cherry, maple, etc. (select cut several years ago)
- Several cleared areas to plant secluded food plots
- Great trail system to access property
- Seller states excellent deer, turkey and small game hunting
- Plenty of deer sign throughout the property
- Rolling to steep topography
- Great mix of high hardwood ridges and low dry creek bottom ground
- 1,000 +/- feet of road frontage on Millersdale Rd.
- GPS Coordinates are 40.2808, -79.615
- Minutes to PA Turnpike, Interstate 70, Toll Road 66
- Approximately 45 minutes to Pittsburgh
This is is a great all around recreational property. Call today before this one is gone! Seller does not own the Mineral Rights. Annual taxes are approximately $1,936+/-.
Facts and Features / MOPLS #57115
Address & Coordinates
Millersdale Rd. Greensburg, PA 15601
Latitude: 40.2805, Longitude: -79.6152