Creek, Big Hardwoods, & Hunting!
This 100 acre property offers great location in Houston County, and could be used for recreation or a permanent home-place. Less than 20 min SW of Perry, 5 min west of I-75, 5 min north of the Dooly County line, and less than 30 min from Warner Robins. Out in the country for seclusion, yet close to everything that you need!
* 100+/- acres: Whitfield Rd. Elko, GA 31025
* Nice flowing creek through property, and also has a great future pond-site location
* Big hardwood bottoms loaded with mature White Oaks, remaining acreage consists of natural regeneration pine/hardwood mix
* 60' of road frontage on Whitfield Rd located at the SE corner that allows access into this property
* Electricity can be obtained from the source located near the SE corner of this property
* Internal roads/ATV trails throughout property
* Great hunting for whitetail deer, turkey, and small game
* Mixed use recreational, timberland
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker at 478-342-4133. This property will be shown by appointment only.
Facts and Features / MOPLS #56951
Address & Coordinates
Whitfield Rd Elko, GA 31025
Latitude: 32.3138, Longitude: -83.8112