Schley Co: Well, Electric, Creeks, and Great Hunting!
This property offers plenty of recreational opportunities, a well, electricity, and a nice spot to park your camper overlooking a creek. Located approximately 15 min from Ellaville, 30 min from Americus, and less than one hour from Columbus.
* 170 acre property, Ellaville, GA 31806, Schley County
* Well, electricity on property
* There is a Georgia Power Company power line easement that runs through this property
* Four creeks that offer plenty of water for wildlife and great waterfowl habitat
* Excellent hunting for whitetail deer, turkey, and small game
* Candidate for USDA pine reforestation programs
* Interior roads and ATV trails
* Open areas suitable for wildlife food plots
* Small equipment shelter
* Approximately 95 acres of pine timber was harvested 3 years ago, leaving the remainder of the property in hardwood bottoms, and upland pine/hardwood mix.
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger, broker at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment only.
Facts and Features / MOPLS #49222
Address & Coordinates
Raybon Rd Ellaville, GA 31806
Latitude: 32.2939, Longitude: -84.4036