Farmland and Great Deer Hunting!
Non-irrigated income producing agricultural cropland surrounded by large tracts consisting of agriculture and woods. This area is know for great hunting and consistently producing trophy bucks. Located between Reynolds and Garden Valley approximately 45 min west of I-75, Perry, and Warner Robins.
* 443 acre property, Reynolds, GA, Macon County
* This tract consists of 3 contiguous parcels separated by dirt roads: 346.64ac, 48.87ac, and 47.49ac
* Mixed use recreational, farmland
* Approximately 330 acres currently in crop production, and the remaining balance is wooded
* Future income producing possibilities include crop production, crop lease, hay production, pecan orchard potential, pine tree production, cattle operation, etc.
* Future potential for Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)
* May qualify for USDA Reforestation Cost Sharing programs, including Longleaf Pine restoration through the NRCS
* Areas suitable for dove fields, excellent hunting for whitetail deer and turkey
* Multiple location options for pivot irrigation installation
* Interior roads, ATV trails
* Dirt road frontage that allows easy access into this property
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger, Broker at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment only.
Facts and Features / MOPLS #48868
Address & Coordinates
Parker Rd Reynolds, GA
Latitude: 32.4808, Longitude: -84.0695