Snow Springs Tract; +/- 453 ac; Adairsville, Bartow County
This 453 acre property is located near the GA Hwy 140 corridor less than 4 miles outside of Adairsville, GA. Bartow County is attracting commerce and industry, while maintaining a sense of community. This location has great access within 3-5 miles of major arteries I-75, US 41 & GA Hwy 53 and is close to Rome, Dalton, and Cartersville. Roughly 1 hour 15 minutes to ATL.
Buy-and-hold, "hunt-and-hold", develop, or build your dream home on one of several attractive build sites. Lots of untapped hunting potential. Historically, the property has been used for timber production and hunting. A management plan and some effort could make this a special hunting property or hunting estate or mixed use residential, recreational, development opportunity.
• Paved road frontage (more than 3500 ft.)
• Property accessible from 2 public roads
• Home sites
• Close to public water, electricity, etc.
• Great views from some of highest vantage points in the area
• Existing interior road system
• Hunting potential: Whitetail deer, turkey, rabbit, squirrel, etc.
• Habitat comprised of planted pines, natural regeneration, and hardwoods
• Existing food plots and hunting stand setups
• A branch of Oothkalooga Creek
Total acreage available: +/- 453 acres. Will subdivide. See pics for scenarios.
• Tract 1: +/-234 acres
• Tract 2: +/- 219 acres
• Tract 1A: +/- 80 acres (yellow)
• Tract 1B: +/- 83 acres (blue)
• Tract 1C: +/- 70 acres (red)
• Tract 1BC: +/- 153 acres (white)
***Gates are locked (key). Shown by appt. Call, text, email Grant Vincent (706.934.9895; email@example.com)***
Facts and Features / MOPLS #42988
Address & Coordinates
Latitude: 34.3556, Longitude: -84.9791