Looking for a land specialist or just have a question? We can help.
Please enter your email address to verify your identity. This step protects your account.
Incredible horse ranch with high end training facilities for sale in Monroe County, MS. This property consists of 228+/- acres that include the following:
1. 30,000 sq. ft. indoor arena with 16 overhead doors, skylights,
sprinklers, and 2 huge ceiling fans for circulation
2. 11,250 sq. ft. Horse barn with 27 stalls, concrete floors and
walls, ceiling fans, tack room, vet room, 2 rest rooms, and 2
3. 3000 sq. ft. shop/commodity/hay storage pre-engineered metal
4. Seven (7) -15x 20 cedar sheds in divided turn-out pastures
5. 5 acre lake
6. 900 sq. ft. trainer/caretaker residence
7. Refurbished unique bunk house with hardwood floors, kitchen,and
2 bedrooms overlooking the lake.
8. 75 acres prime row crop acres
9. Cedar shake fencing and much, much more!
Call Sonny Jameson at 662-295-0247 to set up an appointment to see this spectacular property!!!
The Report Viewer Web Control HTTP Handler has not been registered in the application's web.config file. Add <add verb="*" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" type = "Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91" /> to the system.web/httpHandlers section of the web.config file, or add <add name="ReportViewerWebControlHandler" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="*" path="Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd" type="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler, Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91" /> to the system.webServer/handlers section for Internet Information Services 7 or later.
© 2019 Haas Outdoors, Inc
Mossy Oak Properties